Gregory Boyd and Urban Island Bliuzo Naktys Lithuania 2017 Headliner

There was an amazingly powerful air going in this show. I had to change my band completely on the last minute due to my back up band being held in Norway due to a problem with the flights out of Norway. The original band was the Latvian Blues Band whom I've now toured with several times before since and who are some of the most enthusiastic men I've had the privelidge of performing with for some years now. The idea that they are bluesmen from Latvia moves me but the enthusiasm at with they do is something for every Blues Heart. But this night they could not make it. In walks Cynthia on Bass whom I was blown away by. Igon on Guitar and Peteris on Drums. All of a sudden I was in this other world of Blues meets Steelpan Rock World Music and it was alright by me. 

Peace Gregory Boyd 



Comments

Popular Posts