New Studio Work on the Way!!!

I am off to the studio this weekend here in Denmark. I am looking so much forward to this exsperience because for the first time I feel like what I will record is something that I feel very strongly about right now. These songs are a culmination of feelings that I have had for a long time. Basically love songs and I swore to myself that I would not make love songs not because I do not like them or something like this but because that is what everyone does. However, I do them well from time to time and with that have decided out of some sheer emotional burst to take on some songs that I have written some time ago and see how we can make this work. I will let evveryone know what the outcome with be when these are finished. Pray for me and wish me luck

Gregory
Your Pannist

Comments

Popular Posts