GREGORY BOYD PREMIERS THE FONTAINE FESTIVAL LEIPAJA, LATVIA. AUGUST 12,13, 14

GREGORY BOYD        

Looking forward. I will get back to you we play tonight pretty late.


G
I made a important decision to perform with no microphones on my pan. so basically all output is coming directly from the contact pickups and the Marshall. We will achieve True Electric Steel Pan. When we performed pan this way there were certainly times where I felt like I was doing something for the first time which I could feel but also I felt like with anything there is work to do. Lots of work.
I love this setup. The balance of the stage in relation to there being plank on the stage made it easy to step out and into the audience it was brilliant.
This is basically my pedal board. I have another side which are a lot of other pedals I will assemble those for an upcoming show here in Denmark at a festival called Back Yard Rhythms in a town called Gjern, Denmark

nice


Electric Steel Pans in Latvia

G




Comments

Popular Posts